Working in partnership with our clients, we are able to fully understand the particular requirements of our clients. This allows planning to focus on what is best for the individual or companies best interests. We help provide tax effective solutions that are tailored to our clients needs by our skilled expertise after taking the time to learn about our clients and the business’ they hold. Our experienced team will not only calculate tax due but can help you avail of tax reliefs that may benefit you and discuss the implications of business decisions in advance that will affect your tax.
Although there are a wide range of taxes including Stamp Duty, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Value Added Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Acquisitions Tax, Inheritance Tax and National Insurance, we can help our clients with tax planning to minimise the effect of these taxes to our clients.
It is important to note that tax legislation is constantly changing and so it is important to keep an eye on tax liabilities and any available incentives which can be applied. We also inform and advise clients on important tax’s relating to them to avoid penal provisions for non-compliance with the taxation codes that our current legislation provides, it is vital for us to keep to our timetables and deadlines and so we work to ensure finance is available to pay and avoid late payment interest and late filing penalties for our clients and their companies or individual needs.
We can help with:
- Tax efficient remuneration schemes
- General tax planning and compliance
- Investigation of entitlement to make claims
- Tax investigations and revenue audits.
- Revenue settlements
- Compliance reviews for all taxes
- Estate and succession planning and tax strategies
- Preparation and submission of tax computations and returns
- Advice on the timing and amount of tax due
- Compliance for corporate and individuals on all taxes
- Tax effective structuring of individuals assets
- Dealing with Revenue enquires, investigations and audits